2-5pm, Monday to Friday
Tonkotsu is named after the lip-smacking, creamy ramen typical in Kyushu, Japan’s southern-most island, but found all over Japan. Tonkotsu ramen’s smooth, silky consistency is created by cooking pork bones for up to 18 hours, which allows collagen and other porky goodness to be emulsified into the stock.
Drinks will include the house cocktails - below - and an awesome range of Hitachino Nest Japanese craft beers.
- Pure Malt Manhattan - Nikka whisky, Cocchi vermouth, bitters
- Grey Goose Vodka Martini - GG vodka, Martini Extra Dry
- Negroni - Tanqueray, Martini rosso, Campari
- Japanese Mac - Nikka whisky, Umeshu, Stone's ginger wine
- My Friend Martin - Tanqueray, Chase elderflower, Early grey tea, Cardamon bitters, Fever Tree elderflower tonic
- Penicillico - El Jimador tequila, Gusano rojo mezcal, Stone's ginger wine, Fever Tree ginger ale
Tonkotsu RamenTonkotsu Ramen
@londoneating Ahem, 382 Mare St, 5 mins from Empire. What you seeing?Tue May 23 09:39:14 +0000 2017 AGO Reply Tweet Favorite
@inher30s Thanks for the write up. Glad you loved your ramen. Will check on those korokke ;)Mon May 22 07:38:19 +0000 2017 AGO Reply Tweet Favorite
RT @ChicknSours: WE’RE 2 YEARS OLD! This time two years ago we opened our doors in Haggerston. Here’s a little part of our journey from bac…Sun May 21 14:12:08 +0000 2017 AGO Reply Tweet Favorite