2-5pm, Monday to Friday
Tonkotsu is named after the lip-smacking, creamy ramen typical in Kyushu, Japan’s southern-most island, but found all over Japan. Tonkotsu ramen’s smooth, silky consistency is created by cooking pork bones for up to 18 hours, which allows collagen and other porky goodness to be emulsified into the stock.
Drinks will include the house cocktails - below - and an awesome range of Hitachino Nest Japanese craft beers.
- Pure Malt Manhattan - Nikka whisky, Cocchi vermouth, bitters
- Grey Goose Vodka Martini - GG vodka, Martini Extra Dry
- Negroni - Tanqueray, Martini rosso, Campari
- Japanese Mac - Nikka whisky, Umeshu, Stone's ginger wine
- My Friend Martin - Tanqueray, Chase elderflower, Early grey tea, Cardamon bitters, Fever Tree elderflower tonic
- Penicillico - El Jimador tequila, Gusano rojo mezcal, Stone's ginger wine, Fever Tree ginger ale
Tonkotsu RamenTonkotsu Ramen
@FoodCrafters Thanks for including us. Great piece 🍜 🙏🏼Tue Jun 27 15:41:39 +0000 2017 AGO Reply Tweet Favorite
@TedHawthorn 👊🏻thank you! Will pass on to the team.Fri Jun 23 21:02:21 +0000 2017 AGO Reply Tweet Favorite
@TedHawthorn Chilli chicken ramen also very good.Fri Jun 23 16:55:53 +0000 2017 AGO Reply Tweet Favorite
@TedHawthorn Tonkotsu, chicken karaage and gyozas.Fri Jun 23 16:55:36 +0000 2017 AGO Reply Tweet Favorite
@TedHawthorn Hello. We have quite a few seats, so should be fine anytime. you can grab a beer if you need to wait.Fri Jun 23 15:16:26 +0000 2017 AGO Reply Tweet Favorite